Curriculum and Instruction: Elementary Education, School of Education
UED Delzell Education Center
From 1975-2011 I taught in the Sioux Falls School District. My teaching assignments included sixth grade, special education, fifth grade, assessment coordinator and coordinator of Climb High.
Literacy, Social Studies, Assessment, Classroom Management
- MS, Elementary Education, Augustana College, 1992
- BS, Elementary and Special Education, USD, 1975
- Nelson, C., (2012), If You Invite Them, They Will Come!, Social Studies and the Young Learner, vol. 25, iss. Sept/Oct 2012, pp. P1-P4.
- Nelson, C., (2011), From the Field: Teacher Training and Courageous Leadership in Action, Bush Foundation website.
- Nelson, C., (2010), Case in Point 7. More Than Just a Paragraph, Christopher-Gordon Publishers, pp. 68-72.
- , H. M., Nelson, C., (2010), Writing High Quality Nonfiction: A Framework for Success, Learning Disabilities Worldwide, pp. 77-110.