Committed to Developing Educators Across the Profession
- We provide students with the skills and experiences to become leaders, scholars and practitioners in Education.
- Active involvement and collaboration with area PK-12 schools provides a wide-range of field experiences and opportunities to help educators extend their professional skills and knowledge while utilizing the best of research-based practice.
- Bachelor of Science in Education (B.S.Ed.) degree in:
- Certification only (for students with BS/BA degrees)
- Master of Arts (M.A.) degree in:
- Master of Science (M.S.) degree in:
- Specialist (Ed.S.) and Doctoral (Ed.D.) Degrees in:
- Lakota Language Education Action Program