Curriculum and Instruction: Elementary Education, School of Education
Literacy assessment an intervention, psychology of reading, Reading Recovery
Reading Recovery implementation Assessment and intervention in reading
- Ph D, Reading Education, The University of Georgia, 1985
- Teacher Quality Partnerships Grants, US Department of Education, (2009 - 2014)
- Zalud, G., (2013), Investing in Innovation in South Dakota, Journal of Reading Recovery, pp. 29-31.
- Askew, B., Briggs, C., Kaye, E., Schwartz, R., Zalud, G., (2013), An Observation Survey of Early Literacy Achievement: Leader Directed Professional Learning Module ( training manual and accompanying DVD)..
- Fayer, L., Zalud, G., Baron, M., Anderson, C., Duggin, T., (2011), Student perceptions of the use of inquiry practices in a biology survey laboratory course, Journal of College Science Teaching, vol. 41, iss. 2, pp. 20-26.
- Jones, N., Johnson, C., Schwartz, R., Zalud, G., (2010), Two positive outcomes for Reading Recovery: Exploring the interface between Reading Recovery and special education., The Journal of Reading Recovery, vol. 2, iss. 2010, pp. 91-106.
- Bufalino, J., Wang, C., Gomez-Bellenge', F. X., Zalud, G., (2010), What's Possible for First Grade At Risk Literacy Learners Receiving Early Intervention Services, Literacy Teaching and Learning, vol. 15, iss. 1&2, pp. 1-15.
- Gapp, S., Zalud, G., Pietrzak, D., (2009), End of Intervention Reading Recoveyr Decisions and Subsequent Achievement, Reading Improvement, vol. 46, iss. 1, pp. 9-18.
- Gapp, S., Zalud, G., Pietrzak, D., (2008), Can Reading Recovery End of Intervention Status Decision Predict Later Achievement? A South Dakota Study., Journal of Reading Recovery, vol. Spring, pp. 60-65.