Curriculum and Instruction: Secondary Education, School of Education
UED Delzell Education Center 219A
Abenaki, Ojibwe, MicMac, Irish; father of six (6); Doctor of Education.
American Indian Education, Social justice, Education.
American Indian Education; story telling pedagogy, critical pedagogy
- EDD, Education Doctorate, St Mary’s University, Minneapolis, MN., 2008
- MA, Masters of Science-Social Responsibility., St. Cloud State University, 1998
- BA, Bachelor of Arts, Political Science, , St. Cloud State University, 1996
- Associate of Arts, Certificate, Associate of Arts, Advertising., St. Cloud Technical College, , 1986
- LLEAP grant, Department of Education, (2010 - 2013)
Awards and Honors:
- Most Outstanding Dissertation, St Mary’s University, Minneapolis, MN., 2008
- Bush Leadership Fellowship, Bush Foundation., Bush Foundation, Minneapolis, MN. , 2006
- Best Master Thesis, St. Cloud State University, St. Cloud, MN. , 1998
- St Cloud State University Minority Student of the Year. , St. Cloud State University, St. Cloud, MN., 1998
- Excellence in Leadership Award., St. Cloud State University, St Cloud, MN., 1997