Curriculum and Instruction: Elementary Education, School of Education
UED Delzell Education Center 113D
Senior Lecturer and Academic Advisor in USD's School of Education.
Early Childhood Education, Foundations of Education, Early Literacy
Early Childhood, Teacher Preparation, Student Retention, Advising Models
- EDD, Curriculum and Instruction, The University of South Dakota, 2006
- Bosse, S., Jacobs, G., Anderson, T. L., , , (2013), "Science in the Air", NAEYC.
- Bosse, S., Jacobs, G., (2013), "Science in the Air" , NAEYC.
- Bosse, S., Duncan, K., Gapp, S., Newland, L., (2011), Supporting American Indian students in the transition to postsecondary education, Journal of the First-Year Experience & Students in Transition, vol. 23, iss. 2, pp. 33-51.
- Pietrzak, D., Engelking, J., Reed, K., Gapp, S., Bosse, S., (2011), Motivations and Deterrents for Entering the Teaching Field in a Rural State, Journal of Inquiry and Action in Education, vol. 4, iss. 2, pp. 18-33.
- Bosse, S., Jacobs, G., Anderson, T. L., , (2011), Science in the Air, Teaching Young Children, vol. 4, iss. 5, p. 4.
- Jacobs, G., Bosse, S., , A. T., , (2009), Science in the Air, Young Children, vol. 64, iss. 9, pp. 10-15.
Awards and Honors:
- 2014 Professional Service Award, South Dakota Association for the Education of Young Children, 2014
- Commission Sponsored Conference Presentation, National Academic Advising Association, 2010
- Outstanding New Faculty Advisor, National Academic Advising Association, 2008