TET MS Degree Program Information
The 36-hour Master's degree program in TET is designed to prepare leaders who will:
- model the use of instructional technology
- use technology-based tools for systematically gaining access to electronic information resources
- understand learning theories and effective learning models that relate to the use of technology in education
- promote educational change and development through the use of distance learning and other emerging technologies
- access and analyze the uses of technology in all types of instruction
- design and develop multimedia instructional content
- be cognizant of trends and issues in the use of technology for teaching and learning
- "Technology is a huge part of the classroom and I wanted to learn how to integrate more of it into my classroom. Courses through TET allowed me to do that..."
- "I feel that the TET program made an incredible impact on how I teach..."
- "I developed more technological expertise which makes me more willing to take on and learn new technological projects with my students."
- "The TET Program at USD helped me to solidify my pedagogy as an educator. The process of reflecting on our practice is a valuable tool in evaluating our effective practices."
- "As I have come to understand students as actively and socially constructing their learning, I better provide a classroom with learning opportunities to meet those learning needs."