- Ph D, Educational Policy and Leadership: Higher Education Administration, The Ohio State University , 1991
- MA, College Student Personnel, Bowling Green State University , 1983
- BS, Medical Technology, Fitchburg State College , 1981
- Bailey, C., Card, K., Effective Pedagogical Practices for Online Teaching: Perception of Experienced Instructors, Internet and Higher Education,, vol. 12, iss. 3-4, pp. 152-155.
- Card, K., , James, M., Factors Contributing to Institutions Achieving Environmental Sustainability, International Journal of Sustainability in Higher Education.
- Card, K., Horton , L., Providing Access to Graduate Education Using Computer-Mediate Communication, International Journal of Media, vol. 27, iss. 3.
- Card, K., Johnson, J., The Effects of Instructor and Student Immediacy behavior in Writing Improvement and Course Satisfaction in a Web-based Undergraduate Course, Mountain Rise, The International Journal of Scholarship of Teaching and Learning, vol. 4, iss. 2.
- Schieferecke, R. W., Card, K., Helping Males Succeed in College: Male’s Experiences of Mattering and Marginalization, The College Student Affairs Journal. .
- Roiger, T. C., Card, K., (2012), The Nature of Coupling with Intercollegiate Athletic Departments: Undergraduate Athletic Training Education Program Directors’ Perceptions, Athletic Training Education Journal, vol. 7, iss. 3, pp. 115-129.
- Card, K., Factors Contributing to Institutions Achieving Environmental Sustainability, International Journal of Sustainability in Higher Education.
- Card, M., Card, K., (2007), Public Sector Competitive Strategies: Understanding Post-secondary Distance Education in South Dakota, International Journal of Public Administration, vol. 30, iss. 5, pp. 461-481.
Awards and Honors:
- Regent’s Faculty Recognition for Excellence in E-Learning, South Dakota Board of Regents , 2007
- Honorable Mention Belbas-Larson for Excellence in Teaching , The University of South Dakota , 2005