Educational Administration: Educational Administration, School of Education
UED Delzell Education Center 201C
Adult learning, instructional design, organization development, training & development, technology & society, Third Age
Third Age, Honors program
- Ph D, Instructional Technology, University of Virginia, 2001
- MA, Human Resources Development, Marymount University, 1991
- BA, Psychology, State University of New York at Potsdam, 1977
- 2012 CTL Teaching Improvement Grant, Center for Teaching and Learning, (2012 - 2012)
- 2011 CTL Teaching Improvement Grant, Center for Teaching and Learning, (2011 - 2011)
- Santo, S., (2011), Book Review of Teaching and Learning at a Distance, American Journal of Distance Education, vol. 25, iss. 3, pp. 201-204.
- Santo, S., Engstrom, M. E., Reetz, L., Schweinle, W., Reed, K., (2009), Faculty productivity: Barriers and supports at a school of education, Innovative Higher Education , vol. 34, iss. 2, pp. 117-129.
- Santo, S., (2008), Teaching in Second Life, University of South Dakota.
- Santo, S., (2008), Knowledge Building in an Online Cohort, Quarterly Review of Distance Education.
- Santo, S., (2008), Transformation of Rural Teachers Earning Graduate Degrees by Distance, Dakota Interactive Academic Link.
- Santo, S., (2006), Relationships between Learning Styles and Online Learning: Myth or Reality?, Performance Improvement Quarterly; International Society for Performance Improvement, vol. 19, iss. 3, pp. 73-88.
- Santo, S., (2006), Teaching an Honors Course: Science Fiction Perspectives on Technology and Society, Humanities and Technology Review; Humanities & Technology Association, vol. 25, pp. 43-56.
- Santo, S., (2005), Knowledge Management: An Imperative for Schools of Education, TechTrends; Association for Educational Communications & Technology, vol. 49, iss. 6, pp. 42-49.
Awards and Honors:
- Course Design Fellowship, Center for Teaching & Learning, 2013
- Nominated for Belbas-Larson Teaching Award, USD, 2011