- Provides scholarships through the Coyote Commitment Scholarship Program
- Provides support that helps our students apply the latest technology in the classroom
- Assists our faculty outreach efforts to school districts in the region
Your gift to the School of Education Excellence Fund supports many important projects. On behalf of our students, faculty and the countless futures our students will impact in the field of education, thank you for considering a gift.
The School of Education Fundraising Priorities
- Endowed Scholarships for academic merit and financial need - Since education is not a lucrative field, scholarship support provides incentives for our brightest students to enter the field of education.
- Faculty endowments - Endowed chairs and professorships would help the School remain competitive in hiring faculty and support them in their outreach and research efforts.
- Academic program support - Private gifts supplement normal budgetary funding and enhance academic programs. Donors may direct their gifts to any of these academic divisions: Educational Administration (K-12 and Higher Education Administration), Counseling and Psychology in Education, Health, Physical Education and Recreation, and Curriculum and Instruction.
- Facilities/Technology - Private gifts could enable the School to provide additional SMART classrooms which provide technology enhancements for faculty and students. Gifts for technology also impact many educational programs the school offers.