Kinesiology & Sport Science, School of Education
UP Patterson Hall 132D
- Ph D, Physical Cultural Studies, University of Maryland (ABD), 2012
- MBA, University of Massachusetts, 2003
- MS, Sport Management, University of Massachusetts, 2003
- BA, Sociology, Howard University, 2001
- Bracey, B., The American Evolution: College Athletics at a Crossroads , ABC-CLIO.
- Bracey, B., (2012), Changing the Game: Sporting Blackness in the Obama Era, St. Norbert College Press, pp. 121-132.
- Bracey, B., (2011), Gambling and Sports, SAGE.
- Bracey, B., (2011), Online Gaming, SAGE.
- Bracey, B., (2010), Crossover Collaborations: Towards Realizing Hip Hop’s Political Potential, ASALH Press, pp. 204-221. (DOI: 2010)
- Bracey, B., (2009), Getting Open: The Unknown Story of Bill Garrett and the Integration of College Basketball (Book Review).” By Graham, T and Cody, R.G., Journal of African American History, vol. 94, iss. 4, pp. 589-591. (DOI: 2009)
- Bracey, B., (2007), Five Percenter Rap: God Hop’s Music, Message, and Black Muslim Mission (Book Review). By Miyakawa, F, Journal of African American History, vol. 92, iss. 3, pp. 457-459. (DOI: 2007)
- Bracey, B. (2014, March). “I Hate Mondays”: Carl Crawford, LeBron James, and the Contemporary Politics of Race in America. Presented at the National Council for Black Studies, Miami, Fl.
- Bracey, B. (2012, September). Running On All Cylinders’: NAACP Women Saviors, and Supporters. Presented at the ASALH 97th Annual Convention, Pittsburgh, PA.