ACL injury; Hemiplegia Gait
- Ph D, Biomechanics/Exercise Science, University of Georgia, 2011
- BA, Physical Education, Dankook University, 2002
- Ladwig, E., Shim, A. L., Yom, J. P., Cross, P., Beebe, J., (2013), Preseason and postseason body composition does not change relative to playing time in Division I female basketball players, International Journal of Exercise Science, vol. 6, iss. 3, pp. 208-216.
- Shim, A. L., Ladwig, E., Yom, J. P., Cross, P., Beebe, J., (2013), PRESEASON AND POSTSEASON BODY COMPOSITION DOES NOT CHANGE RELATIVE TO PLAYING TIME IN DIVISION I FEMALE BASKETBALL PLAYERS , Journal of Strength and Conditioning Research, vol. supplement, iss. July 2013.
- Simpson, K. J., Yom, J. P., Fu, Y., Arnett, S. W., O'Rourke, S., Brown, C. N., (2013), Does Wearing a Prophylactic Ankle Brace During Drop Landings Affect Lower Extremity Kinematics and Ground Reaction Forces?, Journal of Applied Biomechanics, vol. 29, iss. 2, pp. 205-13.
- Chung, J., Kim, K. K., Yom, J. P., (2012), Assessment of Father's Involvement of Children's Social Competence: Korean Sports Daddy Project in USA, International Journal of Sports Sciences and Physical Education, vol. 3, iss. 1, pp. 45-51.
Awards and Honors:
- Mary Ella Lunday Soule Scholarship Awards, University of Georgia, 2010
- Shim, A. L., Ladwig, E., Yom, J. P., Cross, P., Beebe, J. (2013, July). Preseason and Postseason Body Composition Does Not Change Relative to Playing Time in Division I Female Basketball players. Presented at the NSCA's National Conference, Las Vegas, NV.
- Owen, T., Shim, A. L., Beebe, J., Yom, J. P. (2013, April). The Biomechanical Effects of Decision Making on The Lower Extremity Duing a Drop-landing and Random Diagonal Cut. Presented at the Rocky Mountain American College of Sports Medicine Annual Meeting, Denver, CO.