I was born and raised in Colorado and have spent the past 30 years as a coach, consultant and academic.
Sport Law, Sport Facility & Event Management, Sport Budgeting & Finance
Legal liability in sport, risk management in sport and athletics, and premises liability
- EDD, Sport Administration, University of Northern Colorado, 1993
- MS, Exercise Science, Louisiana State University, 1984
- BS, Physical Education, University of Colorado, 1980
- Ammon, R., Miller, J. An Investigation of Interscholastic Athletic Trainer Documentation Practices of Concussions in a Two State Region. Presented at the North American Society for Sport Management, Austin, TX.
- Osborne, B., Ammon, R. Heading Off Traumatic Brain Injury: An Analysis of Concussion Legislation in the United States. Presented at the North American Society for Sport Management, Seattle, WA.
- Ammon, R. Hey Jude: Foreseeability at Stadium Concert Venues. Presented at the Sport Entertainment and Venues Tomorrow, Columbia, SC.
- Miller, J., Ammon, R. Interscholastic Athletic Trainer Documentation Practices of Concussions in Texas: Is there a Trickle up Effect?. Presented at the Sport Entertainment and Venues Tomorrow, Columbia, SC.
- Pittman, A., Ammon, R. Do We Have a Case? . Presented at the Twenty-fifth Annual Sport and Recreation Law Association Conference, Greensboro, NC.