Speech Sound Disorders, Diagnosis in Speech-Language Pathology, Language and Literacy
Speech Sound Disorders, Language and Literacy Disorders
Citations listed below are presented in a standardized, modified format for
display purposes only. They do not necessarily reflect the preferred style and conventions
of the faculty member or discipline.
- Brouwer, Kyle L., Downing, Hannah, Westhoff, Sara, Wait, Ryann, Entwisle, Lavin, Messersmith, Jessica, and Hanson, Elizabeth. Effects of clinician-guided emergent literacy intervention using interactive tablet
technology for preschool children with cochlear implants. Communication Disorders Quarterly, 2016.
- Entwisle, Lavin K., Brouwer, Kyle L., Hanson, Elizabeth, and Messersmith, Jessica. A Systematic Review of Emergent Literacy Interventions for Preschool-Age Children
with Cochlear Implants. Contemporary Issues in Communication Science and Disorders, 2016.
- Brouwer, Kyle L.. Resources for Discovering Clinical Technology. Vol. February. The Voice/South Dakota Speech, Language and Hearing Association, 2015.
- Brouwer, Kyle L., Gordon Pershey, Monica, Hoffman, Diane, Gunderson, Emily, and Warkenthein, Kelsey. Speech Sound Production Deficits in Children with Visual Impairment: The Nature and
Prevalence of Co-Occurring Conditions, 33-46. Vol. 42, Iss. Spring. Contemporary Issues in Communication Sciences and Disorders, 2015.
- Brouwer, Kyle L., and Messersmith, Jessica. Effective supervisory practices in an interdisciplinary clinical setting, 82-139. Vol. 23, Iss. 3. Perspectives on Administration and Supervision, 2013.
- Messersmith, Jessica, and Brouwer, Kyle L.. Student Perspectives of an Inter-disciplinary Approach to Clinic Provision and Supervision, 38-43. Vol. 15, Iss. 1. Perspectives on Issues in HIgher Education, 2012.
- Brouwer, Kyle L.. Writing Motivation of Students with Language Impairments. Vol. 28, Iss. 3. Child Language Teaching and Therapy, 2012. (DOI: doi: 10.1177/0265659012436850)
- Panico, J., E., Healey, Brouwer, Kyle L., and M., Susca. Listener Perceptions of Stuttering Across Two Presentation Modes: A Quantitative and
Qualitative Approach. Vol. 30, Iss. 1. Journal of Fluency Disorders, 2005.