Audiology Clinical Coordinator and Associate Professor of Audiology at the University
of South Dakota, Department of Communication Sciences and Disorders and Scottish Rite
Speech, Language, and Hearing Center
Clinical Audiology, Hearing Science, Audiology Practice Management, Aural Rehabilitation,
and Hearing Conservation
Clinically applied research in the areas of interprofessional collaboration, aural
rehabilitation, hearing conservation, and pediatric/educational audiology, particularly
in underserved areas
Citations listed below are presented in a standardized, modified format for
display purposes only. They do not necessarily reflect the preferred style and conventions
of the faculty member or discipline.
- Johnson, Marni, Billiet, Cassandra R., and Bellis, Teri. Audiologic Assessment of Central Auditory Processing Disorders. In Auditory Processing Disorders: Assessment, Management, and Treatment, edited by D. Geffner, D. Swain, 117-140. Iss. 2nd. San Diego, CA: Plural Publishing, 2012.
- Johnson, Marni, and Atcherson, Rebecca S.. Clinical report writing. In Auditory electrophysiology: a clinical guide, edited by S.R. Atcherson and T.M. Stoody . New York: Thieme Medical , 2012.
- Messersmith, Jessica, Bellis, Teri, and Johnson, Marni. Early Hearing Detection and Intervention Program: Electronic Vital Records and Screening
System Assessment. USD Government Research Bureau and South Dakota Department of Health, 2011.
- Johnson, Marni, and Bellis, Teri. Central auditory processing disorders in older listeners, 104-107. Vol. 18, Iss. 4. ENT News, 2009.
- Johnson, Marni, Bellis, Teri, and Billiet, Cassandra R.. Audiological assessment of (C)APD. In Management and Treatment of Auditory Processing Disorders: A Handbook for Speech-Language
Pathologists, edited by D. Geffner & D. Swain. San Diego, CA: Plural Publishing, 2007.
- Norris, Debra, Korkow, John, Johnson, Marni, Williams, Mandy, and Merrigan, Mary. Pat; the Veteran Case..