Crisis Communication; University Marketing and Branding; Sports Public Relations;
Social Media and Emerging Communication Technology; Higher Education Leadership and
Citations listed below are presented in a standardized, modified format for
display purposes only. They do not necessarily reflect the preferred style and conventions
of the faculty member or discipline.
- Joyce, Teddi, Lubbers, Charles, and Nutting, Brandon. For-profit and non-profit university advertising: What matters at the alma mater. In The Proceedings of the 2017 International Academy of Business Disciplines 28th Annual
Conference, edited by John R. Fisher & James E. Weber, p. 21. Iss. 2017. Orem, UT: International Academy of Business Disciplines, 2017.
- Joyce, Teddi, Lubbers, Charles, Nutting, Brandon, and . Differences in advertising of for-profit and non-profit universities. In Quarterly Review of Business Disciplines, edited by Margaret Goralski, 317-330. Vol. 3, Iss. 4. Orem, UT: International Academy of Business Disciplines, 2017.
- Joyce, Teddi. A Toolkit for Department Chairs, 29-30. Vol. 26, Iss. 2. Joessey-Bass, 2015. (DOI: 10.1002/dch)
- Lubbers, Charles, and Joyce, Teddi. Promoting campus activities: Encouraging student participation. Edited by M. A. Goralski, 1-14. Vol. 1, Iss. 1. Quarterly Review of Business Disciplines, 2014.
- Lubbers, Charles, and Joyce, Teddi. Motivate to participate: promoting campus activities to increase student participation.. Edited by John R. Fisher, 4. Iss. 2014. Vermillion: The Proceedings of the 2014 International Academy of Business Disciplines 26th Annual
- Lubbers, Charles, and Joyce, Teddi. The Role of Information Source, Scheduling and Interest in Game Day Activities on
Attendance of Collegiate Sporting Events.. Edited by M. A. Goralksi and H. P. LeBlanc , 515-522. Vol. XX, Iss. 2. Beltsville, MD: Business Research Yearbook, 2013.
- Joyce, Teddi. Working with Problem Faculty: A 6-step Approach. Edited by Carolyn Allard. Vol. spring 2013. Department Chair, 2013.
- Joyce, Teddi. Leading a small college or university; a conversation that never ends. Edited by Carolyn Allard, 29-31. Vol. 23, Iss. 2. Hoboken, N.J.: The Department Chair, 2012. (DOI: 10.1002/dch.20048)
- Joyce, Teddi, and Higgerson, Mary Lou. Effective Leadership Communication. John Wiley & Sons, 2007.
- Joyce, Teddi, and Higgerson, Mary Lou. Strategies for Succeeding with Limited Resources. Manhattan, Kansas: Division of Continuing Education, Kansas State University, 2004.