Billing & Payments
SDePay e-Commerce Process:
Payment Plan for Tuition & Fees:
- SD Board of Regents offers the Nelnet Business Solutions Payment Plan (formerly known as FACTS Management)
- The payment plan offers flexible payment options using either your credit/debit card or by automatic withdrawal from your checking or savings account. It is not a loan; therefore you have no debt, there are no interest or finance charges assessed and there is no credit check. Each term we are offering the following payment plan options:
- The cost to participate in the NBS payment plan is $40 per semester.
- The monthly payment will automatically occur on the 5th of every month.
- Parents & Authorized Payers:
- To enroll in the program, your student must set you up as an authorized payer in SDePay. Once in SDePay, select 'make a payment' and then select the icon "Sign up for a payment plan" and provide the required information.
- Payment Plan Frequently Asked Questions
1098-T Federal Tax Tuition Statement for 2013:
- SD Board of Regents
- FACTS Payment Plan The South Dakota Board of Regents and Nelnet Business Solutions partnering to help students budget for education.