The SDePay Process is Simple and Convenient:
- Students can view and pay their student charges online. No paper tuition statements are mailed. Students receive an email notice when their bill is available online.
- Students can authorize parents, guardians, etc. to view and pay student charges online.
- Students and Authorized Payers can pay online 7 days a week with e-Check, which is a free service. or with a credit or debit card (American Express, Discover, VISA, or MasterCard only). A service fee of 2.75% will be charged by Nelnet for this service.
- Students may also pay with cash or check at the Business Office or may mail checks to the Business Office. Be sure to include your student's name and USD I.D. number.
Access SDePay through WebAdvisor in the myUSD Portal.
- In WebAdvisor, click on "SDePay/View Accounts" under the "Financial Information" tab.
Once you're in SDePay:
- Click "Current Activity" to view your current balance.
- Click "Billing Statement" to view your last billing statement.
- Click "e-Cashier " to set up a payment plan.
- Click "Authorize Payers" if you would like someone else to have access to view and pay your bill on SDePay.
- USD will not provide your information to outside parties.
- You decide who gets to see your information.