Theatre, College of Fine Arts
UFA Warren M. Lee Center for the Fine Arts 188
I was born and raised in Missouri. I am the Coordinator of Dance Studies and teach the dance curriculm within the Musical Theatre Program and Dance Minor at the University of South Dakota. My family resides in Missouri.
Dance, Movement, ftiness, habits of mind, liberal education, dual functiion of content, choreography, neuroscience of learning
Script analysis, dance and movement theory, development of intelectual character, and pedagogies supporting the dual function of content.
- Ph D, Theatre, University of Missouri, 2013
- Certification, Stott Pilates, 2000
- MA, Dance, The Ohio State University, 1983
- MA, Theatre, Central Missouri State University, 1976
- BS, Theatre and Speech, Missouri Western State University, 1975
Awards and Honors:
- Belbas Larson Award for Teaching Excellence, Student nominated, 2014
- Chairperson, Council for Undergraduate Research and Creative Scholarship, 2012