Theatre, College of Fine Arts
UFA Warren M. Lee Center for the Fine Arts 188
I was born and raised in Missouri. I teach the dance curriculm within the Musical Theatre Program at the University of South Dakota. My family resides in Missouri.
Dance, Movement, ftiness, habits of mind, liberal education, dual functiion of content
Script analysis, dance and movement theory, development of intelectual character, and pedagogies supporting the dual function of content.
- Ph D, Theatre, University of Missouri,
- Certification, Stott Pilates, 2000
- MA, Dance, The Ohio State University, 1983
- MA, Theatre, Central Missouri State University, 1976
- BS, Theatre and Speech, Missouri Western State University, 1975
Awards and Honors:
- Chairperson, Council for Undergraduate Research and Creative Scholarship, 2012