Theatre, College of Fine Arts
UFA Warren M. Lee Center for the Fine Arts 189H
Scott has been Technical Director and/or Production Manager at the USD Playhouse, Omaha Theater Company for Young People, the Utah Musical Theatre Company in Ogden, Utah, Hilberry Repertory Company in Detroit, MI and the Black Hills Playhouse in Custer, South Dakota.
I have strong interest in scenery automation, rigging and production process.
Developing a "Green" scene shop. New and less expensive ways of constructing scenery.
- MFA, Technical Theatre, Wayne State University, 2004
- BFA, Fine Arts-Theatre, University of South Dakota, 1996
- Advanced Motion Control AWU, Shakespeare Theatre, Washington DC, (2008 - 2008)
- Facutly Travel Grant, Centers for Teaching and Learning, (2011 - 2011)
- Matching Dollars Challenge Grant, South Dakota Department of Tourism, (2012 - 2012)
- Mobile Computing Breakthroughs in the Performing Arts, MCI Best Practices Grant, (2011 - 2011)
- Project Grant, South Dakota Arts Council, (2012 - 2012)
- Project Grant, South Dakota Arts Council, (2015 - 2015)
- Project Grant, South Dakota Arts Council, (2014)
- MCI Scholarship of Teaching and Learning Mini Grant, Center for Teaching and Learning, (2011)