- Adults: $15
- Senior Citizens (62+): $12
- Youth (K-12) and non-USD Students*: $10
- USD Students with valid ID*: $5
- Reduced rates available for groups of 10+
*For the discounted rate on tickets, USD Students and non-USD Students must show a current college ID when purchasing a ticket at the box office and when presenting tickets at the door.
- Opens one week prior to each production's first performance
- Hours: Noon to 5 p.m. weekdays; Noon to curtain time on days of performance
- Location: lobby of the Warren M. Lee Center for the Fine Arts on North University Street, between Cherry Street and the Highway 50 bypass.
- Call: (605) 677-5400.
Order Tickets Online:
To purchase tickets online, go to https://app.ticketturtle.com/index.php?ticketing=usd. An additional $1.25 service charge is added to each ticket sold online. You may print your own tickets or pick them up at Will Call. USD Theatre contracts with Ticket Turtle for the processing and payment of online ticket sales.
- Late Seating: For Knutson Theatre productions late seating may be permitted at the discretion of the management but only when there is an appropriate break in the action. Arena Theatre productions do not allow late seating, except at act breaks, due to the intimate nature of the environment.
- Group Rates: Discount rates are available for groups of 10 or more to mainstage productions. Adults - $13; Senior Citizens - $10; Youth and non-USD students - $8; USD students - $4.
- Food & Electronic Devices: Food, cameras, recorders, pagers, laser pointers, etc. are prohibited inside the theaters. Please turn off all electronic devices.
- Ticket Exchanges: Exchanges of tickets must be made by 5 p.m. on the day of an evening show and by 1 p.m. for matinees. No refunds will be issued for tickets.
- Cancellation: USD Theatre has a policy and record of not canceling performances. If bad weather or a family emergency prevents you from attending, please call the Box Office as soon as possible prior to the ticketed performance to make alternative arrangements. No refunds will be issued for tickets.
- Age Restrictions/Appropriateness: It is recommended that parents not bring children younger than six to the theatre. If a production has strong language or material that may be perceived as offensive, warnings will be included in show descriptions.