Victor E. Shonk is a scenic designer. He has designed scenery for theatre, opera, Industrials, and television (2005 Regional Emmy Award). His work has been seen in Ohio, Michigan, Mississippi, Massachusetts, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, and California.
Scenic Design, Model Building, Scenic Painting, Period Styles, Property Construction, Drafting
Communication through the use of scale models, Props construction techniques, Theatrical pedagogy.
- MFA, Scenic Design, The Ohio State University, 2010
- Theatre/Scenic Design, Ohio University, 1996
Awards and Honors:
- Theatre Roundtable Award, Columbus Theatre Roundtable, 2011
- Emmy Award, Ohio Valley Emmy Award Chapter, 2005
- Patron Scholarship, Ohio University-Lancaster, 1992
- Patron Scholarship, Ohio University-Lancaster, 1991
- Patron Scholoarship, Ohio University-Lancaster, 1990
- Portfolio Scholarship, Columbus College of Art and Design, 1988