Make An Impact
National LeaderWe are a national leader in offering addiction, co-occurring and prevention education that emphasizes state-of-the art evidence-based approaches to addiction, giving students the skills and knowledge they need to meet the changing needs of the clients and the communities they live in.
- We offer a chance to make a difference as a treatment and prevention professional
- Our students far exceed the national pass-rate on the credentialing examination
- Our curriculum exceeds national standards
- Excellent job outlook
- Learn in clinical settings and not just classrooms
- We offer convenient online options
Earn your degree in Alcohol and Drug Studies at USD. Embark on a fulfilling career helping others and tackle one of the most serious challenges facing our country.
Dona Kennealley, Program Chairperson