School of Health Sciences: Health Sciences, Health Affairs
UB Beacom Hall 312
My educational background includes a non-traditional route to my doctorate degree with all higher education accomplishments acheived in conjuction with full time employment in allied health, higher education, or administration.
My teaching interests include health sciences, higher education, radiation biology, imaging science administration, global health care delivery systems.
My research interest inlcude adult learning theories, professional credentialing exams, predictors of success on certification exams and cultural competency in health care.
- Ed.D., Higher Education Administration, St. Cloud State University, 2012
- M.Ed., Curriculum and Instruction, South Dakota State University, 2000
- Doctor of Naturopathy, Holistic Health, Clayton School of Health Sciences, 1999
- BS, Allied Health Administration, Presentation College, 1994
Awards and Honors:
- 2013 AEIRS Honor's Lecturer, Association of Educators in the Radiologic and Imaging Sciences, 2013
- Fellow, Association of Educators in Imaging and Radiologic Sciences, 2006
- #11 25 Most Influential People in Radiology, RT Image, 2004