School of Health Sciences Health Sciences Major

Articulation Agreements

Articulation Agreements
General Degree Requirements


Students who are currently enrolled or are graduates of the above schools and mentioned programs, may benefit from these articulation agreements.

To request a transfer of block credits from any completed technical health program to USD, please complete the request form. The number of transferable credits vary from institutions and individual programs:


For more information please contact our advisor: