As a nurse educator Ms. Donaway has experience teaching in AD, BSN, and accelerated BSN nursing programs. Clinical background includes medical surgical, oncology, case management, OB/women's health, and management of inpatient rehab and outpatient clinic departments.
Med/Surg, Leadership, Management, Quality Improvement and Transition into Practice.
Quality improvement and functional healthcare teams.
- Ph D, Nursing, University of Nevada ,
- MS, Nursing Education, South Dakota State University, 2009
- BS, Nursing, South Dakota State University, 2004
- ASN, Associate of Science in Nursing, Huron University, 1999
Awards and Honors:
- Network Director's Commentation, Department of Veterans Affairs, 2011
- Outstanding Network Star Award, Department of Veterans Affairs, 2011
- Florence Nightingale Award of Acheivement, Huron University College of Nursing, 1999