School of Health Sciences: Nursing, Health Affairs
Rapid City 209
Currently, I am teaching in the 3rd Semester. My Specializations are Mental Health and Emergency Nursing.
Simulation is my greatest area of interest, as well as implementing technology in the classroom.
Mental Health Clinical and how they impact critical thinking skills.
- EDD, Education, University of South Dakota, 2014
- MS, Nursing Education, Thomas Edison State College, 2010
- BS, Nursing, Blessing-Reiman College of Nursing, 2002
Awards and Honors:
- Dean's List, Blessing-Reiman College of Nursing, 2002
- Award of Educational Excellence, Blessing-Reiman College of Nursing, 2000
- Who's Who of America's College Students, Who's Who, 1998
- Eager, K. (2011, July). A day in the Asylum. Presented at the Nurse Educators Conference in the Rockies, Breckenridge, Co. .
- Eager, K. (2010, April). Perilous Journey. Presented at the Children Are Sacred, Rapid City, SD.
- Eager, K. (2010, March). Suicide and Safety. Presented at the Suicide Prevention, New Underwood, SD.
- Eager, K., , (2007, February). Let's play ER!. Presented at the Boot Camp For new Nurse Educators, Albaquerque, NM.