RN to Bachelor in Science in Nursing
The RN-BSN Program at The University of South Dakota is an online program that is designed for for licensed RN's with an Associate Degree in Nursing seeking to earn the Bachelor of Science Degree in Nursing. All coursework is online with three different plans of study to meet the needs of the working RN.
- The Program requires completion of 120 credit hours total.
- Total semesters will depend on the number of support courses you have completed prior to starting the program.
- Cohorts begin in the fall with an application deadline of February 1st.
- An average of two courses are taken per semester. Nurses are able to work full-time while completing the program
- Fast track option - 2 semesters. The fast track option is designed for nurses who are not currently working. This track is not recommended for students working full time.
- Clinical practice experiences and activities aligned to student learning outcomes are required.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE).
RN-BSN Application deadline is February 1 for fall admission.
USD Nursing Application / Acceptance Information