RN to Bachelor in Science in Nursing
The RN-BSN Program at The University of South Dakota is an online program that is designed for for licensed RN's with an Associate Degree in Nursing seeking to earn the Bachelor of Science Degree in Nursing. All coursework is online with three different plans of study to meet the needs of the working RN.
- The Program required completion of 120 credit hours total.
- Total semesters will depend on the number of support courses you have completed prior to starting the program.
- Cohorts begin in the fall.
- An average of two courses are taken per semester. Nurses are able to work full-time while completing the program
- Fast track option - 2 semesters
- Two courses will require practicums. Practicums will be arranged in your community.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE).
RN-BSN Application deadline is February 1 for fall admission.
USD Nursing Application / Acceptance Information