School of Health Sciences: Nursing, Health Affairs
I am working on completing my EdD. My main interests are nursing, education and homelessness and classroom incivility.
Community health, pathophysiology
Community health, homelessness, classroom incivility
- EDD, Working on EDD in Education, USD,
- Master's of Science in Nursing, Nursing Education, University of Wyoming, 2005
- BSN, Bachelor of Science in Nursing, South Dakota State University, 2001
- Diploma in Nursing, Nursing, West Nebraska General Hospital School of Nursing, 1987
- Allene Chiesman Grant, USD, (2006 - 2007)
- Johnson, H., Owen, V., Kisner, T. (2011, July). Student Mentored / Faculty Supervised Skill Validation Model. Presented at the 22nd Annual Nurse Educator Conference in the Rockies, Breckenridge, Colorado.
- Kisner, T., Johnson, H. (2009, July). Simulation on a Shoestring Budget. Presented at the Nursing Conference in the Rockies, Breckinridge Co..
- Kisner, T. (2007, July). Teddy Bear Fair. Presented at the Nursing Conference in the Rockies, Breckinridge Co..
- Kisner, T. (2007, January). The Teddy Bear Fair. Presented at the Nurse Educator Conference in San Diego, Calif., San Diego, California.