Occupational Therapy Scholar Program
This program allows the undergraduate student, beginning in his or her sophomore year, to apply for acceptance into the Occupational Therapy program while completing his or her undergraduate degree. Students accepted into this program are guaranteed a seat in the OT program the fall semester after they complete their undergraduate degree.
Applying for the Occupational Scholar Program:
- See Scholar Information Sheet for all requirements.
- Must have an overall GPA of 3.5 and a prerequisite science GPA of 3.2
- Apply for this program from February 1st of their sophomore year to April 1st of their junior year of college
- Applications will be processed as they are received
- Personal interviews will be scheduled for qualified applicants
Other conditions apply to these special admission procedures. Students wishing to learn more should contact the Department of Occupational Therapy at 605-677-5000.