Gross and Clinical Anatomy Workshop Registration
The registration deadline for the 21st Annual Harry E. Settles Gross and Clinical Anatomy Workshop is June 19-21, 2014.
Minimum enrollment is four, maximum enrollment is 10. There will be four to six participants per cadaver. Due to limited enrollment early registration is recommended. Registration deadline is June 5, 2014. No refunds will be issued after that date.
- Lower Extremities and Lumbar Spine Workshop - $460
- 20% discount for USD Alumni and Former Participants
- Fee includes review outlines, lab coat, gloves, dissection instruments and lunches
- 20.0 Contact hours for the Lower Extremity and Lumbar Spine Workshop
- 2.5 Contact hours for the Neuro-anatomical Workshop
USD Physical Therapy
University of South Dakota
Physical Therapy Department
414 East Clark Street
Lee Med 302
Vermillion, SD 57069
Attn: Harry E. Settles Workshop
Registration deadline is June 5, 2014
For more information, contact Rita Humphrey, Senior Secretary, USD Physical Therapy Department at 605-677-5000 or Rita.Humphrey@usd.edu.