Physical Therapy, School of Health Sciences
UMS Lee Med/Sanford School of Medicine 310
- EDD, Educational Administration, The University of South Dakota, Vermillion SD, 2003
- MS, Physical Therapy, Krannert School of Physical Therapy, University of Indianapolis, Indianapolis IN, 1996
- BS, Physical Therapy, University of North Dakota, Grand Forks ND, 1990
- Associate of Arts in Bible; Associate of Science, Northwestern College, St. Paul MN, 1987
- Karges, J., Cross, P., Hauer, P., Blom, H., Burcham, J., Myers, A. K., Grimsrud, C., (2013), Effectiveness of the Emergency Response Course in improving physical therapists’ and student physical therapists’ decision-making related to acute sports injuries and medical conditions., International Journal of Sports Physical Therapy, vol. 8, iss. 3, pp. 277-289.
- Cross, P., Karges, J., Horkey, M. A., Kolb, G. A., Alexander, K. L., Knippling, A. L., Jacobsen, J. A., (2012), Management of acute sports injuries and medical conditions by South Dakota high school head coaches: assessment via case scenarios, South Dakota Medicine, vol. 65, iss. 3, pp. 97-99, 101-105, 107.
- Cross, P., Karges, J., Salsbery, M. A., Smith, D., Stanley, E. J., (2011), Management of acute sports injuries and medical conditions by physical therapists: assessment via case scenarios, International Journal of Sports Physical Therapy, vol. 6, iss. 3, pp. 158-172.
- Cross, P., Karges, J., Adamson, A. J., Arnold, M. R., Meier, C. M., Hood, J. E., (2010), Assessing the need for knowledge on injury management among high school athletic coaches in South Dakota, South Dakota Medicine, vol. 63, iss. 7, pp. 241-245.
- Karges, J., Smallfield, S., (2009), A description of the outcomes, frequency, duration, and intensity of occupational, physical, and speech therapy in inpatient stroke rehabilitation , Journal of Allied Health, vol. 38, iss. 1, pp. 1E-10E.
- Smallfield, S., Karges, J., (2009), Classification of occupational therapy intervention for inpatient stroke rehabilitation, American Journal of Occupational Therapy, vol. 63, pp. 408-413.