School of Health Sciences: Physical Therapy, Health Affairs
UMS Lee Med/Sanford School of Medicine 309
- Ph D, Educational Psychology (in progress), The University of South Dakota,
- MPT, Physical Therapy, The University of Iowa, 2001
- MA, English Language and Literature, The University of Kentucky, 1995
- BA, English, Augustana College, 1990
- Healthy Athletes, Special Olympics International Healthy Athletes, (2013)
- Healthy Athletes, Special Olympics International, (2012)
- Teaching Improvement Grant, University of South Dakota Center for Teaching and Learning, (2012 - 2012)
- Healthy Athletes/ FUNfitness Start-Up Grant, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the Lions Clubs International Foundation, (2009 - 2009)
- Schweinle, W., Berg, P., Hulse, B., Men’s Perceptions of Women Leaders and Managers..
- Schweinle, A., Berg, P., Sorenson, A. R., Preadolescent Perceptions of Challenging and Difficult Course Activities and Their Motivational Distinctions, Educational Psychologist.
- Berg, P., Becker, T., Martian, A., Primrose, K. D., Wingen, J., (2012), Motor control outcomes following Nintendo Wii use by a child with Down syndrome, Pediatric Physical Therapy, vol. 24, iss. 1, pp. 78-84.
- Berg, P., Smallfield, S., Svien, L., (2010), An investigation of depression and fatigue post West Nile Virus infection, South Dakota Medicine, iss. April 2010, pp. 127-133.
- Cross, P., Berg, P., Walsh, M., Kelly, J., Parker, D., Beebe, J., Jacobson, J., (2009), A cooperative school- and community-based intervention to promote diabetes awareness and prevention behaviors among youths in an American Indian community, IHS Primary Care Provider, vol. 34, iss. 10, pp. 284-291.
- Svien, L., Berg, P., Stephenson, C., (2008), Issues in Aging with Cerebral Palsy, Topics in Geriatric Rehabilitation, vol. 24, iss. 1, pp. 27-41.
Awards and Honors:
- Neurologic Clinical Specialist, American Board of Physical Therapy Specialists, 2008