Our faculty members are active in a number of areas of research and regularly publish their findings in journals or present them at national conferences.
Some of our research areas include:
- Outcomes of children born preterm
- Performing arts medicine and injury prevention
- Designing a culturally- and community-driven model for health care in American Indian communities
- Issues in aging with cerebral palsy
- Surface electromyography of muscle function of the shoulder, lower extremities and low back
- Ergonomic concerns for healthcare professionals