- Complete the graduate application and supplemental materials
- Please note: Only two letters of recommendation are required (one professional and one personal)
- Send a non-refundable application fee of $35 made payable to The University of South Dakota
- Applicants must submit the following:
- Copy of current Physical Therapy License
- Official transcripts from all institutions of higher learning
- Resume/CV demonstrating the admission requirements and any relevant information in the following categories: continuing education since graduation, professional memberships, service activities, awards granted, leadership positions, publications/presentations and physical therapy work history.
**A criminal background check will be required for those accepted into the program. Applicants will be provided a log-in from the Graduate School once they are provisionally accepted into the t-DPT program.
Complete all of the above and the items defined in the admission requirements and mail to:The University of South Dakota
ATTN: Transitional Doctorate in Physical Therapy
414 East Clark Street
Vermillion SD 57069-2390
For additional guidance through the admission process, contact:
Division of Continuing and Distance Education
1-800-233-7937 or 605-677-6240