School of Health Sciences: Physician Assistant Program, Health Affairs
UJA Julian Hall 102
Laboratory medicine topics Psychiatric disorders
Behavioral Medicine Empathy Physician Assistant Education
- BS, Biology, Minot State University,
- MS, Physician Assistant Studies, University of South Dakota, 2006
- BA, Psychology, Minot State University, 1989
- BS, Medical Technology/Clinical Laboratory Science, Minot State University, 1989
- ND Secondary Education Teaching Certification, Biology, Minot State University, 1989
- Improved Patient Safety in Transfusion Medicine through Interdisciplinary Education, (2013 - 2014)
- Berg, P., Hulse, B., Schweinle, W., Men’s Perceptions of Women Leaders and Managers, Praeger.
- Schweinle, W., Berg, P., Hulse, B., Men’s Perceptions of Women Leaders and Managers..
- Schweinle, W., Hulse, B., (2010), How abusive husbands and sexual harassers infer women’s thoughts and feelings, Praeger, vol. 1.