- Completion of the Master of Science degree curriculum maintaining an average grade of "B" in all courses with no more than one third of the the credit hours with grades of "C"
- No grade below a "C" is acceptable for graduate credit
- Maintain a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or better
- Completion of a Masters project, as deemed appropriate by the PA faculty and the USD Graduate School
- Successful completion of a Comprehensive Examination for PA Studies Candidates
- Consisting of a written Final Examination and a Clinical Skills Examination demonstrating that the student has met the minimum requirements for graduation and is a suitable candidate for the Physician Assistant National Certification Examination (PANCE)
- More information on Graduate School requirements can be found in the Graduate School Catalog