If you have been selected there is a $200 non-refundable tuition deposit required.
Information regarding required immunizations will be given following acceptance. Compliance and documentation deadlines must be followed or your seat in the class will be forfeited.
Criminal background checks are required as part of provisional admission to all Health Affairs programs:
- Background checks will be performed only after the applicant has received notice of provisional admission.
- Understand that failure to disclose any previous convictions or charges pending at any point during the application process may lead to denial or revocation of admission
- Felony convictions will result in denial of acceptance to the program and/or eligibility for licensure; misdemeanor convictions may result in denial of acceptance to the program
- Additional background checks will be required prior to participation in the clinical phase.
- Drug screening may be required for licensure and/or clinical placement while a student in the program.
All PA students are required to show proof of creditable health care insurance. Health care insurance must meet requirements set forth by Health Affairs. Additional information will be sent to admitted students.