Natural Resources Law Environmental Law Minerals and Energy Legal History Advanced Legal Writing
- JD, Duke University School of Law, 2004
- BA, History, University of Wyoming, 2000
- Kammer, S., Public Opinion is More than Law: Popular Sovereignty and Vigilantism in the Nebraska Territory, Great Plains Quarterly, vol. 31, iss. 4, pp. 309-324.
- Kammer, S., The Railroads Must Have Ties: A Legal History of Forest Conservation and the Oregon & California Railroad Land Grant, 1887-1916, Western Legal History, vol. 23, iss. 1, pp. 1-20.
- Kammer, S., (2013), Coming to Terms with Wilderness: The Wilderness Act and the Problem of Wildlife Restoration, Environmental Law, vol. 43, iss. 1, pp. 83-124.
- Kammer, S. (2012, October). You Don't Buy or Sell that Kind of Place: Crater Lake National Park, Indian Treaty Rights, and Wilderness as Contested Ground. Presented at the Western History Association's 52nd Annual Conference, Denver, CO.
- Kammer, S. (2010, October). Friend or Foe of the Forest: The Southern Pacific Railroad and Federal Land Management in Oregon, 1887-1916. Presented at the Western History Association's 50th Annual Conference, Lake Tahoe, NV.
- Kammer, S. (2009, October). Squatter Sovereignty, ‘Self-Made Men,’ and the Nebraska Frontier. Presented at the The Thirty-First Mid-America Conference on History, Norman, OK.