The library staff and faculty are committed to providing equal access to services and collections for USD students and faculty. Students and faculty with disabilities should request assistance if needed at the reference desk, by phone 605-677-6085 or email email@example.com.
Software and equipment available for patrons include:
- JAWS Professional Edition
- OpenBook scanning
- Kurzweil 3000
- ZoomText Xtra Level 2
- SofType and TextHELP
- Electronically maneuverable desks
See our LibGuide which describes several assistive options available, and lists South Dakota info.
- Open Library (Internet Archive) freely available online books and resources.
- Contact Danielle Loftus (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 605-677-5123 if you have questions about using the software or equipment.
- Additional assistance and academic accommodations may be available through Disability Services. Please call 605-677-6389.