ULB I.D. Weeks Library 131 D
Information literacy, information organization, taxonomy design, website design
information organization, taxonomy design, multi-level taxonomies, website usability
- BS, Computer Science, University of Southern California,
- MA, Philosophy, University of Southern California,
- Master of Library Science, Medical Library Cataloging, Unversity of California, Los Angeles,
- McElhinney, K., Frigge, D., Harvey, B. C. (2012, July). Genealogy Basics. Presented at the Workshop, Vermillion, SD.
- Alexander, D. L., Daily, D., McElhinney, K., DeJager-Loftus, D. (2012, April). The Digital Library of South Dakota: Considerations on Wounded Knee Oral Interviews. Presented at the Dakota History Conference, Sioux Falls.
- DeJager-Loftus, D., McElhinney, K. (2011, November). Creating a botanical collection with historical significance in CONTENTdm . Presented at the 4th Annual Upper Midwest CONTENTdm User Group Meeting, St. Paul, MN.
- McElhinney, K., Theroux, S. (2011, November). Working with PDFs in CONTENTdm. Presented at the 4th Annual Upper Midwest CONTENTdm User Group Meeting : November 14-15, 2011, St. Paul, MN.
- McElhinney, K. (2011, October).