Conference Room - 132C
- Reserve this room: Select ULB132C in Space Details.
- Capacity: 12 people; must be two or more in group.
- Use: Graduate students, faculty, and staff may make reservations or may borrow without a reservation, pending room availability.
- Open to: Graduate students, faculty, staff.
- Reservations: Room can be reserved from one to seven days.
- Features: Computer projector, Smart Board, VHS/DVD player, conference phone. Check out from ITS Help Desk. Provide fund code for phone call charges.
- Access: Checkout the key at the circulation desk and return it before the end of the check-out period.
- Late Arrivals: Reserved room will be held for 20 minutes past your beginning reservation time. After 20 minutes your room may be checked out on a walk-up basis to another patron.