Research Rooms - 201C, 201D, 201F, 301B, 301E, 301F
- Capacity: Two people.
- Use: Working on projects or consulting a large number of library materials for an extended period (up to one semester).
- Open to: Faculty, emeritus faculty, visiting scholars, graduate and honor students.
- Reservations: Can be reserved at the beginning of each semester by filling out the application form.
- The circulation staff reviews the application according to the criteria listed in the policy on research rooms, prioritizes the applications and assigns the rooms based on need.
- Once the user has been informed of a room assignment through an email from the circulation staff, they may begin using the research room.
- Check the key out and return it to the circulation desk when leaving the building or by library closing.
- The circulation staff will maintain a waiting list if there are more applicants than rooms available.
- Research room users notify the circulation staff when they have completed their project, so the room can be assigned to the next person on the waiting list.
- See the policy on research rooms for additional details.
- When not assigned for the primary purpose, these rooms revert to Small Study Rooms on a first come, first serve basis.