Rooms, Spaces & Lockers
Several rooms and spaces may be reserved by USD affiliated persons and organizations;
use your USD account to login to the Room Scheduler.
- Watch this video to learn how to reserve a room or space in the Academic Commons and the rest of the library building.
- A USD ID Card (Coyote Card) must be presented at the Circulation Desk to check out a key to a room.
- Community members, please contact Circulation firstname.lastname@example.org or call 605-677-5373 for information on using library rooms and spaces.
- Wireless is available throughout the building and direct Internet connections are available in some areas.
- Select one of the categories below to find more information, policies and procedures for each room or space.