Surveys & Reports
University Libraries ReportsAnnual Report
Did you know?
USD University Libraries reports statistics on library collections, expenditures, facilities and services.
- View both ACRL and National Center for Education Statistics ( NCES ) academic library statistics from 2000 to today.
- Find Integrated Postsecondary Education Statistics ( IPEDS ) data specific to academic libraries.
- View library data collected biennially from 3,700 degree-granting postsecondary institutions.
- Published since 1978, the Annual Statistics provides comparative data on significant characteristics of collections, expenditures, personnel and services in medical school libraries in the United States and Canada.
Surveys and Studies
- A research and development project undertaken by the Association of Research Libraries (ARL) in collaboration with Texas A&M University.
- The project defines and measures library service quality across institutions and creates useful quality assessment tools for libraries.
Survey results from previous years:
- LibQUAL+ 2012 Survey Results
- LibQUAL+ 2009 Survey Results
- More information