Joyce Keifer, Ph.D.
- Postdoctoral, Northwestern University Medical School,
- Ph D, Neuroscience, University of Wisconsin - Madison, 1987
- BS, Psychology, Arizona State University, 1980
- Ambigapathy, G., Zheng, Z., Li, W., Keifer, J., (2013), Identification of a functionally distinct truncated BDNF mRNA splice variant and protein in Trachemys scripta elegans, PLoS One, vol. 8, iss. e67141, pp. 1-10.
- Li, W., Keifer, J., (2012), Rapid enrichment of presynapatic protein in boutons undergoing classical conditioning is mediated by brain-derived neurotrophic factor., Neuroscience, vol. 203, pp. 50-58.
- Zheng, Z., Sabirzhanov, B., Keifer, J., (2012), Two-stage AMPA receptor trafficking in classical conditioning and selective role for glutamate receptor subunit 4 (tGluA4) flop splice variant. , J Neurophysiology, vol. 108, pp. 101-111.
- Sabirzhanov, B., Keifer, J., (2011), Cloning and characterization of glutamate receptor subunit 4 (GluA4) and its alternatively spliced isoforms in turtle brain. , J Mol Neurosci, vol. 44:, pp. 159-172.
- Keifer, J., Houk, J. C., (2011), Modeling signal transduction in classical conditioning with network motifs., Frontiers in Mol Neurosci, vol. 4 (9), pp. 1-8.
- Sabirzhanov, B., Sabirzhanova, I. B., Keifer, J., (2011), Screening target specificity of siRNAs by rapid amplification of cDNA ends (RACE) for non-sequenced species, J Mol Neurosci, vol. 44:, pp. 68-75.
- Li, W., Zheng, Z., Keifer, J., (2011), Transsynaptic EphB/ephrin-B signaling regulates growth of presynaptic boutons required for classical conditioning, J Neurosci , vol. 31:, pp. 8441-8449.
- Ambigapathy, G., Zheng, Z., Keifer, J. (2012). Identification of novel brain-derived neurotrophic factor (BDNF) transcript variants and methylation status of BDNF during classical conditioning. . Presented at the SFN.
- Zheng, Z., Keifer, J. (2012). Synapse associated protein 97 (SAP97) scaffold drives AMPARs to the postsynaptic density during classical conditioning. . Presented at the SFN.
- Zheng, Z., Keifer, J. (2011). Compartmentalization of kinase function in synaptic delivery of AMPARs during in vitro classical conditioning. . Presented at the SFN, Wash DC.