Khosrow Rezvani, Ph.D.
Biochemistry, Molecular Biology and Cancer Biology
The role of Ubiquitin-proteasome pathway in cancer
- Ph D, Molecular and Cell Biology, University of Nottingham, 2002
- MD, Medical doctor, University of Kashan, Medical school, 1998
- Pattison, J. S., Rezvani, K. Defining the Role of p62 on Protein Degradation Processes and Heart Failure. Presented at the 3rd Floor Research Group, LM19.
- Rezvani, K. (2013, February). UBXN2A Interferes with the p53-Mortalin2 Interaction in Cancer Cells and Constitutes a Potential Target for Cancer Therapy. Presented at the Ninth AACR-Japanese Cancer Association Joint Conference: Breakthroughs in Basic and Translational Cancer Research, Maui, HI .
- Rezvani, K. (2012, July). Identification and Characterization of Multiple Distinct Proteasome Subpopulations in Brain Regions. Presented at the The 4th annual Ubiquitin Drug Discovery & Diagnostics Conference , Philadelphia .
- Rezvani, K. (2012, June). UBXN2A interferes with the p53-Mortalin2 interactions in cancer cells and constitutes a potential target for cancer therapy. Presented at the Secound Symposium on Ubiquitin, Protein Quality Control, and Molecular Pathogenesis, Deadwood.
- Rezvani, K., Starlight, J. (2011, July). Activation of p53 tumor suppressor by UBXN2A as a novel therapeutic approach in colon cancer. Presented at the 2nd Annual Student Research Symposium at Sanford Research/USD, Sioux fall .
- Rezvani, K. (2011, June). UBXN2A Regulates p53 Localization and Stability through Interaction with Mortalin-2. Presented at the Inaugural Symposium on Ubiquitin, Protein Quality Control, and Molecular Pathogenesis, Vermillion.
- Rezvani, K., Sane, S. (2011, April). Proteome-wide Profiling of Ubiquitinated and Sumoylated Substrates Targeted by UBX Containing Protein, UBXN2A. Presented at the 2011 IdeaFest, University of South Dakota.
- Rezvani, K., Boudreau, D. (2011, April). UBXN2A Regulates p53 Localization and Stability through interaction with Mortalin2. Presented at the 2011 IdeaFest, University odf South Dakota.
- Rezvani, K., Boudreau, D. (2011, February). UBXN2A Regulates p53 Localization and Stability through interaction with Mortalin2. Presented at the 2011 South Dakota Student Research Poster Session, Pierre, SD.