Medical Student Summer Research Program
- A 10-week research experience for current medical students as well as students newly accepted to the medical school.
- Students receive a $3,000 stipend and the hosting lab receives up to $2,000 for supplies.
- To apply, students need to choose a faculty member as a research mentor and submit an application to the Medical Student Research Committee.
- The application deadline for current medical students is March 4, 2013 and the deadline for incoming students is April 15, 2013.
- For more information, contact Lisa Moore, Ph.D., chair of the Medical Student Research Committee; 605-677-5164; Division of Basic Biomedical Sciences, Sanford School of Medicine, Lee Medical Building, Vermillion SD 57069.
Application materials and more information
are available in the myU portal