Medical Student Summer Research Program
- A 8-10 week research experience for current medical students as well as students newly accepted to the medical school.
- Students receive a $5,000 stipend and the hosting lab receives up to $2,000 for supplies.
- To apply, students need to choose a faculty member as a research mentor and submit an application to the Medical Student Research Committee.
- The application deadline for incoming students is April 15, 2014.
- For more information, contact email@example.com; 605-677-5254; Division of Basic Biomedical Sciences, Sanford School of Medicine, Lee Medical Building, Vermillion SD 57069.