Yi-Fan Li, Ph.D.
Medicine: Basic Biomedical Sciences, Health Affairs
UMS Lee Med/Sanford School of Medicine 145
Neuroregulation of Cardiovascular function
- Ph D, Physiology, Beijing Medical University, 1996
- MS, Physiology, Anhui College of Chinese Medicine, 1988
- MD, Medicine, Chengde Medical College, 1981
- UCHL1 mediates A Pro-arrhythmic Effect by Increasing Kv1.5 Protein Level in Atria in High Fat Diet mice, AHA
- Li, S., Wang, X., Li, Y., Kost, C., Martin, D., (2013), Bortezomib, a proteasome inhibitor, attenuates angiotensin II-induced hypertension and aortic remodeling in rats., PLOS One, vol. 30, iss. 8, p. 10.
- Tian, Z., Zheng, H., Li, J., Li, Y., Su, H., Wang, X., (2012), Genetically Induced Moderate Inhibition of the Proteasome in Cardiomyocytes Exacerbates Myocardial Ischemia-Reperfusion Injury in Mice, Circulation Research, vol. 111, iss. 5, pp. 532-542.
- Sharma, N. M., Zheng, H., Li, Y., Patel, K. P., (2012), Nitric oxide inhibits the expression of AT1 receptors in neurons, Am J Physiol Cell Physiol, vol. 302, iss. 8, pp. C1162-73.
- Zheng, H., Liu, X., Li, Y., Sharma, N. M., Patel, K. P., (2011), Gene Transfer of Neuronal Nitric Oxide Synthase to the Paraventricular Nucleus Reduces the Enhanced Glutamatergic Tone in Rats With Chronic Heart Failure, Hypertension, vol. 58, pp. 966-973.
- Sharma, N. M., Zheng, H., Mehta, P. P., Li, Y., Patel, K. P., (2011), Decreased nNOS in the PVN leads to increased sympathoexcitation in chronic heart failure:role for CAPON and Ang II , Cardiovascular Research, vol. 92, pp. 348-357.
- Li, Y., Wang, X., (2011), The Role of the proteasome in heart disease, Biochim Biophys Acta - Gene Regulatory Mechanisms , vol. 1809, iss. 2, pp. 141-149.
- Li, Y., (2010), Cytisine induces autonomic cardiovascular responses via activations of different nicotinic receptors., Autonomic Neuroscience: Basic and Clinical , vol. 154, pp. 14-19.
- Li, Y., LaCroix, C., Freeling, J., (2009), Specific subtypes of nicotinic cholinergic receptors involved in sympathetic and parasympathetic cardiovascular responses.
- Zheng, H., Li, Y., (2009), Enhanced angiotensin-mediated excitation of renal sympathetic nerve activity within the paraventricular nucleus of anesthetized rats with heart failure., Am J Physiol Regul Integr Comp Physiol, iss. 297, pp. 1364-1374.
- Li, Y., (2009), Specific subtypes of nicotinic cholinergic receptors involved in sympathetic and parasympathetic cardiovascular responses., Neurosci Lett, iss. 462, pp. 20-23.
- Li, Y. (2013, November). The Greasy Heart: Altered Atrial Activities in High Fat Diet Mice. Presented at the BBS Faculty Seminar, Lee Med, Vermillion.
- Martin, D., Li, Y., Wang, X., Kost, C., Shuai, L. (2013, October). A proteasome inhibitor attenuates angiotensin II induced hypertension, associated vascular remodeling, and vascular smooth muscle cell proliferation. Presented at the Nebraska Physiological Society , Omaha, Nebraska .
- Zhang, F., Li, Y. (2013, October). ALTERED UBIQUITIN E3 LIGASE NEDD4-2, Kv1.5, AND Kv4.3 CHANNELS IN ATRIA . Presented at the NPS Annual Conference, Omaha, NE.
- Hartnett, S., Li, Y. (2013, August). The Role of UCHL1 in Modulating Choline Transporter Function. Presented at the Cardiovascular Forum-Louisville, Louisville, KY.
- Li, Y. (2013, May). Altered Parasympathetic Control of the Heart: Searching for Peripheral Mechanisms . Presented at the Invited seminar, Omaha, NE.
- Hartnett, S., Li, Y. (2013, April). Role of UCHL1 in Choline Transporter (CHT) Trafficking. Presented at the BBS graduate student seminar, Lee Med.
- Hartnett, S., Li, Y. (2013, April). The Role of UCHL1 in Modulating Choline Transporter Function. Presented at the USD IdeaFest, USD, Vermillion, SD.
- Solanki, R., Li, Y. (2012, December). Regulation of Norepinephrine Transporter (NET): A Potential Role of Ubiquitination. Presented at the BBS graduate seminar, Vermillion.
- Solanki, R., Sample, A., Li, Y. (2012, October). UBIQUITIN AND NOREPINEPHRINE TRANSPORTER: A PRELIMINARY STUDY. Presented at the Nebraska Physiological Society Conference, Wayne State College, Wayne, NE.
- Li, Y. (2012, April). Ubiquitination of Vesicular Acetylcholine Transporter. Presented at the Experimental Biology 2012, San Diego, CA.
- Freeling, J., Li, Y. (2011, October). Attenuated Parasympathetic Nervous System Control of the Heart in the Aging Mouse. Presented at the NPS-IPS joint annual conference, Des Moines, IA.
- Li, Y. (2011, May). Ubiquitin C-terminal Hydrolase L1 and Parasympathetic Cholinergic Function. Presented at the USD PQCD symposium, Vermillion.
- Li, Y., Grandi, M., Freeling, J. (2011, April). Effect of Stimulation of a1 Adrenergic Receptors on Heart Rate . Presented at the Experimental Biology, Washington DC.
- Freeling, J., Li, Y. (2011, April). The Parasympathetic Nervous System and the Aging Heart. Presented at the USD IdeaFest 2011, Vermillion.
- Freeling, J., LaCroix, C., Grandi, M., Li, Y. (2010, September). Varenicline Induces Acetylcholine-dependent Bradycardic. Presented at the NPS annual conference, Omaha, NE.
- Grandi, M., LaCroix, C., Freeling, J., Li, Y. (2010, July). Mouse Atrial Preparation and Response to Varenicline. Presented at the SD BRIN/Discover Poster Session, Vermillion.
- Schiernbeck, C., Hutchinson, K., Freeling, J., Li, Y. (2010, July). Cholinergic Elements in Two Neuronal Cell Lines. Presented at the SD BRIN/U Discover Poster Session, Vermillion.
- LaCroix, C., Freeling, J., Li, Y. (2010, April). Bradycardic response induced by stimulation of alpha4beta2 nicotinic receptors. Presented at the Experimental Biology, Anaheim, CA.
- Freeling, J., LaCroix, C., Li, Y. (2010, April). Nicotinic a4ß2 Receptors Modulate Parasympathetic Regulation of the Heart. Presented at the USD IdeaFest 2010, Vermillion.