Autism Spectrum Disorders Program - Consultation Services
The Autism Spectrum Disorders Program offers statewide, on-site consultation services for individuals of any age diagnosed with an Autism Spectrum Disorder. Autism Spectrum Disorders include: Autism, Asperger's Syndrome, Childhood Disintegrative Disorder, Pervasive Developmental Disorder-Not Otherwise Specified (PDD-NOS), and Rett's Syndrome.
- Referrals - Referrals may be made by anyone, including family members and professionals, for individuals of any age. How to make a referral to the Autism Spectrum Disorders Program.
- Consultation Forms
- The following forms are required for a request of consultation services. Download the forms below, complete them by typing in the boxes, print the forms, sign the forms, and return the completed forms to the Center for Disabilities.
- Please contact the Center for Disabilities to obtain a current Purchase of Service as well as other items needed to complete the intake referral process.
- Cost - Cost for consultation services varies. For current information on cost, contact the Center for Disabilities by phone at 800-658-3080 or 605-357-1439 or via e-mail at email@example.com.
- Satisfaction Surveys - Satisfaction surveys are mailed by the Autism Spectrum Disorders Program to the family and referring school or agency. Responses from these surveys are shared with Autism Spectrum Disorders Program staff and the Autism Advisory Committee and are reported to the state funding source.